Assalamualaikum & hi !
Today I will share with all of you my notes about preparing a written case analysis. I hope my notes will help you all a little bit ideas. My notes are not 100% correct, so you need to refer back with your lecturers okay. =)
Here are the steps for preparing the case analysis:
- Identifying the firm’s existing vision, mission, objectives and strategies.
- Develop vision and mission statements for the organization.
- Identify the organization’s external opportunities and threats.
- Construct an External Factor Evaluation (EFE) Matrix.
- Construct a Competitive Profile Matrix (CPM).
- Identify the organization’s internal strengths and weaknesses.
- Construct an Internal Factor Evaluation (IFE) Matrix.
- Prepare a SWOT Matrix, Strategic Position and Action Evaluation (SPACE) Matrix, Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Matrix, Internal-External (IE) Matrix, Grand Strategy Matrix, and Quantitative Strategic Planning Matrix (QSPM) as appropriate. Give advantages and disadvantages of alternative strategies.
- Recommend specific strategies and long-term objectives. Show how much your recommendation will cost. Compare your recommendations to actual strategies planned by the company.
- Specify how your recommendations can be implemented and what results you can expect. Prepare forecasted ratios and projected financial statements. Present a timetable or agenda for action.
- Recommend specific annual objectives and policies.
- Recommend procedures for strategy review and evaluation.
I will be highlighted some of the critical topics later for further explanation and tutorial. Revisit my blog for this notes okay =) Again, kindly refer to your lecturers for your additional notes.
If you have any request regarding to this subject, let me know and comment below! I’m not promised to provide the notes regarding to your request but I will try ya =)